Staff Referral Awards

Are you a current CDOC employee? Did you know by referring friends, family, or other members in the community, you may be eligible to apply for a referral award? When you refer a candidate to Colorado Department of Corrections fill out AR form 1450-03A and submit it to your appointing authority.  When your referral has been employed for a period of six months your award amount will be received through payroll.